This power recliner takes its cue from luxury automobiles with lattice- and cross-hatch stitching, for a richly tailored aesthetic that gives you plenty of reasons to celebrate. Sumptuously padded cushions and dramatic midnight black faux leather upholstery add to the indulgence. When it's time to rev up the action, the recliner's reclining bucket seat, Easy View™ power adjustable headrest and USB charging port keep you in the driver's seat.
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrest
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seats
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Faux leather upholstery
- Flip up padded armrests with hidden storage underneath
- Includes USB charging port in power control
- Ambient blue LED lighting on cup holders and base for a theater-style experience
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||PWR Recliner/ADJ Headrest
|Item Color Key
||Party Time Power Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||39''W x 38''D x 43''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.