Make your living space that much more livable with this sofa chaise. You're sure to love its L-shaped design that makes it all too enticing to kick up your heels and relax. The fact that this sofa chaise can be positioned with the chaise on the right or the left only adds to its appeal. And you can rest assured that its ultra-neutral upholstery with a textural chenille feel goes with anything and everything. Wide track armrests, box cushions and tapered feet lend a clean, contemporary aesthetic.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Throw pillows with hidden zippers included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Exposed tapered feet
- Chaise can be positioned on either side (thanks to reversible seat cushion and movable ottoman)
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
||Greaves Sofa Chaise
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||85''W x 61''D x 37''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.