This chest of drawers is the ultimate statement piece for a coastal cottage or shabby chic inspired retreat. Whitewashed finish on the drawers and sides is wonderfully easy on the eyes. Paired with the unique plank-effect top, it's a driftwoody look that has our minds drifting away to beachy-keen escapes.
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Whitewash replicated worn through paint with authentic touch
- Replicated wood grained block pattern with authentic touch
- Antiqued brass-tone ring-pull hardware
- Slider door revealing open storage with 2 adjustable shelves
- 4 smooth-gliding drawers
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
||Willowton Dressing Chest
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Doors
|Number of Drawers
|Number of Shelves
||Youth Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||39''W x 20''D x 47''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.