- 21.9 Cu.Ft.
- Upfront temperature controls.
- 2 Adjustable edge-to-edge glass shelves
- Movable Snack drawer
- LED Lighting
- 2 Adjustable-humidity drawers
- Large Deluxe Door Storage with/Gallon storage
- Can storage door shelf
- Adjustable wire freezer shelf
- Spill-proof freezer floor
- Equipped for optional ice-maker
- ADA Compliant
- Garage Ready - 40 - 110 degrees F
- White, Black and Stainless Steel
- Height: (inches) 66-3.8
- Width: (inches) 32-3/4
- Depth with Door: (inches) 34-1/2
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.